| The future of commercial lines account management is here. Are you a part of the future – or a part of the past? |
Our Insurance Experience Center, in Lincoln, NE is seeking dedicated, licensed insurance professionals to join our team.
If you are a Commercial Insurance Account Manager…ReSource Pro is your next move. For customers, insurance can be painful.
Our Insurance Account Managers are focused on creating an experience that is both positive and efficient. By minimizing the stress of a customer by delivering swift, efficient services and being involved with building future processes and innovative service delivery, our team exceeds expectations. Every day.
We are looking for contributors to our forward thinking, innovative team. You will contribute to our forward thinking, innovative team by:
We are about growth.
- Sharing your robust knowledge with our clients and your team
- Supporting change in an evolving industry by utilizing the unique strengths of our global teams
- Managing large, complex books of business by finding streamlined, efficient solutions for growth and profitability
- Evaluating carrier relationship, commercial insurance products and market placement
- Demonstrating a collaborative, open-minded approach to complex insurance tasks to support automations for our customers and internal projects
- Personal responsibility and accountability through the utilization of impeccable problem-solving skills
With ReSource Pro, you are in a swiftly growing organization – we offer global opportunities and cross-cultural experiences. We recognize, compensate and promote performance excellence and talent in meaningful avenues such as compensation, benefits and professional opportunities.
Desired Skills and Experience
Our customers have high expectations, and so do we. We are looking for insurance expertise, integrity, customer service excellence, market knowledge and the capacity to round out our team of motivated professionals.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- An active resident Property & Casualty license
3+ years’ experience with commercial insurance products (i.e. property, GL, package, umbrella, auto, work comp, etc.) across all business lines If you’re wondering what your future could be – we’re ready to show you - Click apply!
- Insurance industry designations are preferred, such as AINS, CIC, CISR, CLCS or CPCU
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Strong agility for change and process improvement
- Strength in an agency management system (such as TAM, EPIC, Sagitta, AMS 360, etc.)
- Our ideal account manager will have the capacity to work independently when necessary yet be flexible and inclusive with a variety of job tasks and processes.